Skip to main content

Can I ask the digital recording audio file from court? Thank you.

Binghamton, NY |
Filed under: Video recording laws

I was at Town of Union court, New York state. Once my landlord evict me. The other I filled a small claim against landlord. It shows "digital recording in process" on judge table.

Attorney Answers 1


Yes, you can request the recording from the court clerk.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Video recording laws topics

Recommended articles about Video recording laws

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics