Can i apply n-600k forms under 322 act for my kids who born abroad before i got my us citizeinship, i'm in us more than 10 years

Asked over 1 year ago - Detroit, MI

i am us citizin, and physically present in usa more than 10 years. All of my kids ages less than 14 years and they still overseas and want them to be with me as soon as possible.
please let me know.
thank you for your advice.

1. Russell Reid Abrutyn

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . It might be possible but it would depend on a more detailed analysis of the facts.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Probably.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now