Can I apply from jamaica to live and work in Canada,how much it's going to cost for myself, husband and three kids

Jamaica, NY |

I live in jamaica

1. I am sure you can, Canada needs people, there are not that many who are willing to live in -20 degrees Fahrenheit at least nine months out of the year. You should take these questions to a Canadian immigration lawyer who I am sure will be happy to oblige and answer your questions. Google a few in desired Canadian city you wish to immigrate to.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Immigration attorneys in the US, who answer questions on this forum, most practice US immigration law. You need to find a forum that concerns itself with Canada and their laws.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.