Can I apply from jamaica to live and work in Canada,how much it's going to cost for myself, husband and three kids

I live in jamaica

Jamaica, NY -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

Immigration attorneys in the US, who answer questions on this forum, most practice US immigration law. You need to find a forum that concerns itself with Canada and their laws.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

I am sure you can, Canada needs people, there are not that many who are willing to live in -20 degrees Fahrenheit at least nine months out of the year. You should take these questions to a Canadian immigration lawyer who I am sure will be happy to oblige and answer your questions. Google a few in desired Canadian city you wish to immigrate to.