Can I apply from jamaica to live and work in Canada,how much it's going to cost for myself, husband and three kids

Asked 5 months ago - Jamaica, NY

I live in jamaica

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Immigration attorneys in the US, who answer questions on this forum, most practice US immigration law. You need to find a forum that concerns itself with Canada and their laws.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

1

Answered . I am sure you can, Canada needs people, there are not that many who are willing to live in -20 degrees Fahrenheit at least nine months out of the year. You should take these questions to a Canadian immigration lawyer who I am sure will be happy to oblige and answer your questions. Google a few in desired Canadian city you wish to immigrate to.