Can i Apply for visa H3 to receive a training in barrel racing with a professional trainer?

Asked about 1 year ago - Stephenville, TX

I'm a Horse trainer and i would like to spend sometimes training and learning from a professional rider in Texas! America and Texas are The best place to learn About HORSES and barrel racing, my goal! Do you think H3 would help me ?
Thank you

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . Personally, I have noted a troubling recurrent pattern as follows: an overwhelming number of foreign nationals seeking H1B are placing a barrage of very complex questions attempting to complete that elaborate process groping around in the dark, when the very first thing they need to do is retain one competent immigration visa attorney to avoid mistakes, omissions, delays and denials.