Can i apply for the new waiver, even though i got 5 more to wait

Asked over 1 year ago - Hialeah, FL

Am merry and i applied for the visa in april 2007 and i want to know i also can i apply to the new waiver now and wait 5 more years. Thank you

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Sure, you can file as many applications as you wish.

But .... you will be wise to have an attorney help you.

2. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

2

Answered . You don't give us enough facts to be able to answer your question properly. You should consult with an Immigration attorney to assess your options.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Yes, if you have an approved I-130 and the only issue is unlawful presence.

You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.