Can I apply for L2 visa for my wife when we were married after I already have got L1-B?

New York, NY |

I am working a year in the US on L1 B visa.My girlfriend lives and works in Europe , we are 3 years together. She has already visited me in US for 90 days on ESTA and we informed officers in US immigration airport control then she going to visit her boyfriend. After she came back to Europe, we were requesting for B-2 visitor visa but embassy officer has rejected our request. Reason of reject was that we requested for same period of stay like my L1-B visa it mean 2 years.After that we try request again for 6 months stay, but officers rejected again. Official reason for rejection was paragraph 214)B. At the moment I want to marry her, Do you think she have chance get L2 spouse visa although she has requested 2 times unsuccessfully for B2 like girlfriend yet? Thanks for any advice.

Yes you can.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Of course, she is eligible for an L-2 visa, as long as she did not make any misrepresentations during the B-2 application process.

Gregory Romanovsky, Esq.

Yes, my office in Buffalo and New York City does this routinely for a reasonable fee. I am rated on Avvo 10.0 superb, their highest rating and many of the lawyers in your area on Avvo would be able to help you.

I think she will be fine in the marriage scenario but you don't say what country she is from. Some consulates are more difficult than others....

Recommended articles about Immigration