CAN I APPLY FOR H1B VISA,EVEN IF I LIVE IN THE USA?????

Asked over 2 years ago - Dolton, IL

I HOLD A BACHELOR DEGREE AND I PLANING TO ASK MY EMPLOYER TO BE MY SPONSORSHIP FOR H1B VISA,BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME OPEN POSITIONS,I'VE BEEN WORKIMG FOR THEM FOR ALMOST 14 YEARS,IS THAT POSIBLE???????

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

Please see

2. Armen Michael Tashjian

Pro

6

Answered . I am assuming you have status AND are working without authorization. At this time your employer and you are in violation of immigration as well as Dept. Of Labor laws and regulations. You need to have your case reviewed by an immigration lawyer for possible remedies which are not obvious from your post.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Short answer is NO. For other viable immigration options seek an in person consultation. One short paragraph by any attorney on Avvo will be enough to impart you with understanding of your options at this time.