Skip to main content

Can i apply for green card thru marriage even when my I-94 is expired?

Kent, WA |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I have my passport and I-94 form..passport is still valid,just the i-94 is expired

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Only if you are marrying a US citizen.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


If you are applying as the spouse of a U.S. citizen, and not as the spouse of a permanent resident. I recommend you contact me or another experienced immigration attorney for a complete review of your specific facts to determine if there may be other issues.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer