Skip to main content

Can I apply for citizenship if I have panic and anxiety disorder?

Dallas, TX |

Im 29 year old male, I have been in the U.S since I was 4 years old, never been arrested, no crimes, became permanent resdient in 2008, registered in selective service in 2008

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You should really ask this in the immigration section as it has nothing to do with Social Security.

  2. This question relates to immigration law. If you have such a disorder seek legal counsel in your area. Consult with an excellent immigration attorney who can advise you. If you have such a disorder an attorney should be retained to go with you to the interview, so your anxiety can be lessened. If you are asking whether such a disorder would cause you to be ineligible for applying from Naturalization the answer is generally no; but more facts would need to be discussed to determine whether anything in your history or background would make you ineligible for naturalization or subject you to deportation. Seek counsel now.

    No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

  3. Post this in immigration section.

    The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice. Please contact us at 954-916-2667 or in Florida for a FREE evaluation and legal advice pertaining to your particular claim. We give telephonic consultations and handle claims electronically nationwide