Can I apply for a pardon as a sex offender

Carmel, IN |

Charged at 20 years old, on my last year to redgister and have not had any issues with the law and have partisipated in classes and completed everything to a T.. I understand it's a lengthy process to have done.. I have a strong work history for the last 6 years and and have strong letters of Recom. what are the chances of this being positive???

You can seek a pardon (even as a sex offender). However, the process of petitioning for clemency requires great care and, even under the best of circumstances, it is highly unlikely any given applicant will receive a positive recommendation by the Indiana Parole Board and a pardon by the Governor. I strongly recommend that you speak with an attorney about your individual circumstances. An attorney can more fully explain the process and quantify your chance for success.