Can I apply for a E3-dependent visa renewal and EAD renewal at the same time?

Asked 10 months ago - San Francisco, CA

I'm currently on an E3-D visa expiring 1 May, and my EAD expires 31 May. Is it possible to apply for my EAD renewal now with my existing visa details, and then leave the country to get my E3-D renewed with my spouse?

I'm concerned there will be issues with the EAD being processed correctly if the visa renewal is happening at the same time (e.g. don't want to get a renewed EAD that has the expiry date of my existing visa of 1 May 2014 - had a problem with a previous EAD being issued with d also like to avoid taking an extended leave of absence from work and waiting for 1-3 months for the EAD renewal after returning with the new visa.

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . I think you are trying to misapply various immigration strategies without first meeting with a licensed counsel of record for a review of all your documents. In my opinion that is a recipe for a disaster. Retain a counsel of your choice.