Can i apply for 2 visa while on 2 .

Asked over 1 year ago - Union City, NJ

MY 2 is getting expired on 22 Feb . Can i apply for 2 visa . I am 35 week pregnant . on what basis i can apply for 2 visa .

I am on L2 visa now.living in new jersey. but l2 is getting expaire on 22 feb. It is difficult to travel back becaouse i am 35 week pregnant

1. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

Answered . There aren't enough facts to know if there is any immigration relief you may be entitled to. You can request an extension of the visa if you are too far along in the pregnancy to fly, but it's at their discretion.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . Do you mean a B2 visa? If so, you must convince he consulate of your intention to return home after the visit.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Visas in the US, begin with a letter. They are not just a number.