Skip to main content

Can I appeal my divorce case concerning the custody of my son? My case was finalized yesterday. I the mother of my teenage son

Indianapolis, IN |

was told by my lawyer that I couldn't appeal my case and that I wasn't going to win anyway.

Attorney Answers 1


All cases in Indiana can be appealed to the Indiana Court of Appeals as a matter of right.

Advice on this forum is for informational purposes only and should never be mistaken as a substitute for legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice, you should consult local legal counsel.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics