Can I appeal business property taxes from 2 years ago in Texas?

Dallas, TX |
Filed under: Business

This was a corporation in Texas and my lack of understanding is at fault. All equipment and location was leased. No other business property. I no longer own the business.

1. Check with a local lawyer near you, but in my state you have a matter of just a few weeks to appeal property tax. Go ahead and make the contact becuase doing so will set you up with advise for upcoming years, too.

Good luck to you.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Business topics