CAN i appeal a dv visa denial on confusion on the country of chargeability entered ?

Asked over 2 years ago - Miami Beach, FL

I am french citizen but were born in Algeria Where i dont have anymore relationships. First The way things are presented in the DV entry lottery leads to confusion. second am still wondering what was doing the USA administration during the long monthes of processing not pointing this minor " chargeability country mistake " ( so They call it ) and at the end How could They send me the interview letter consequently at the Wrong knowing where i was born ?

1. 1

Answered . More facts are needed but probably not.

2. Answered . More facts are needed .... meet with an attorney.

I must tell you, if this was last year's lottery ... you can't get a greencard ... no matter who's error it was.