Can I amend the date if lawful entry in an AOS application if I made a mistake?

Asked over 1 year ago - Leesburg, FL

I failed to send a copy of the visa stamp in my passport. When I looked for it, as I believe I will receive an RFE to submit it, I realized I had entered the wrong date if entry

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Irene Vaisman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . you can correct the mistake at the time of your interview

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. Robert Louis Brown


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I concur with my colleague. You can amend at the time of your interview bring the documents with you and let the examiner know at the beginning of the interview.

    Contact us at:


  3. Eliza Grinberg

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Following my colleague advice in this matter would be the best course of action.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,394 answers this week

3,262 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,394 answers this week

3,262 attorneys answering