Skip to main content

Can i adopt my Mexican cousin?

Del Rio, TX |

What do i need to do? Shell be 17 soon and delinquency in Mexico is horrible! I feet for her safety since she stays alone most of the time while her mom and siblings are working.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. It's likely you're going to have to get an attorney in Mexico to handle the divorce.

  2. Yes. Get an immigration attorney to help you. Takes time and needs to be done before she's 18. Her mom and dad will need to agree.

Child adoption topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics