Can facebook posting be used in court?

New Orleans, LA |

I have some facebook post that were made. The court has ordered that my ex can not have her new boyfriend over when the children are there. He has, they have photos together, etc....can I use this?

Yes you can use Facebook photos as evidence in Court. There is a procedure for authenticating photos. You'll need to consult with an attorney in your area for that procedure.

The recommendations in this answer are not considered legal advice for the purposes of ethical evaluation, nor do the create a retention of counsel wherein an attorney-client relationship exists. These recommendations should never be relied upon without first consulting an attorney in your jurisdiction. I am not your attorney, unless we enter into a written agreement fulfilling the terms of that agreement. The comments posted herein are purely for educational purposes and public discourse only.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights