Can doctors turn in a 21 year old boy having a baby with a 15 year old girl

Syracuse, NY |

im 21 girlfriend 15 and pregnet im wondering can the doctors turn me in

1. They don't turn you in but your name on a birth certificate will virtually slam dunk s statutory rape charge if someone got you arrested!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

2. The doctors don't necessarily know that you are the father but if your name goes on the birth certificate you can be sure there will be problems.

3. If you admitted paternity to the dr he can and likely will.

4. Yes, and in all liklihood, they will. If the parents of the girl are not intent on pressing charges, and everyone is happy with the situation, then the boy should be no where near the hospital, and his name should not be on the birth certificate.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com