Can directv take money out of my checking account without my permission, I have paid online before - by only one-time payments

Asked over 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I have never paid auto pay - we no longer have their service, but they have been unwilling to work out a payment plan.

1. James W Claflin Jr

1

Answered . The key to the answer posed by this question is to find out exactly what you and Directv agreed would happen in this situation. That answer will be found in the contract. There could be a term in the contract that does give Directv your "permission" to take money out of your checking account; there could also be a term in the contract that prevents you from withdrawing your "permission" in some circumstances.

Of course no attorney can give complete, accurate, detailed advice on a contract without reviewing it. Best wishes.