Skip to main content

Can dcfs keep my son and let my daughter stay home. My son has an open case but my daughter do not.

Lancaster, CA |

I was asked by the er csw to do a voluntary plan. I feel I was not charged with a crime. So why volunteer that is saying I'm guilty. Also my son has an open case and was suppose to come home feb fifth. Do to me going to jail and getting out on the sixth they are not letteni him come home cause it it not safe. But they didn't remove my daughter. Where do I. Go from here to get my son home.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The state apparently has your son you will have to work it out there. The court doesn't have jurisdiction of a child without a case except when they are initially removed until it can be heard in court.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer