Can Cps Transfer a case to a different state?

El Centro, CA |

My husband who resides in WA has an open CPS case against him. We have 2 kids together and two Step children whom I have Raised for over 8 years. They wanted to live with me however, according to BLOOD and the state of WA THEY ARE NOT MY CHILDREN. My husband and I broke our "Safety plan" and I took my two children out of state. The other children are now in FOSTERCARE in WA and there is NOTHING that I can do to get them right now. THE state also said that I was "notfit" because I "Failed to Protect" WA Cps called the state I will be residing in and TOLD them to CHECK on my kids... My husband is in the State of WA. WHAT CAN THEY DO???

Of course CPS often picks up the phone and calls another CPS unit in a different state if there is a situation they want checked out. CPS in California will investigate and reach their own conclusions.