Skip to main content

Can children on tourist visa attend schools in US(New Jersey)

Marlboro, NJ |
Filed under: Education law

They are staying with their grand-uncle, who is a US citizen. Can he enroll them in district school?

Attorney Answers 1


No, they need a student visa. You should consult an immigration attorney immediately.

Without meeting with you, and knowing all the facts and circumstances of your case, my opinion is not to be construed as legal advice, just general educational information.

Mark as helpful

Education law topics

Recommended articles about Education law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics