Can Child Support Svcs force a father to pay medical for children if court appointed mom to pay medical and she's able to?

Leominster, MA |

Child support in arrears. Paying xtra each week and surrendering tax returns to get caught up. Child support svcs sent letter to father's employer for him to pay medical insurance for children even though court appointed the mother to carry insurance. she is remarried with another child and making more money than father. All was well until Child Support got involved.... no issues between mother and father.

1. I believe this is a similar question to the previous one posted. You should consult with a qualified family law attorney to review the prior agreement to assess your options. Good luck.

Advice provided is of a general nature to provide guidance. Divorce law is state specific. One should always check the laws in their home jurisdiction. An attorney-client relationship is not intended or established through provided responses.

2. You need to review any agreements our previous court orders. Then I suggest you contact a family law attorney to discuss your options further. My office handles cases such as yours. Good luck.

The answer to this question is for informational purposes only and is expressly not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this without seeking advice from professional advisers