CAN CHASE LEGALLY RESTRICT MY ACCOUNT, DENY MY FRAUD CLAIM, AND WITHHOLD MY DIRECT DEPOSIT BUT WONT SEND THE PAYMENT BACK?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

A 550.00 CHECK WAS DEPOSITED IN MY BANK BY MY HUSBAND, (IN WHICH CHASE FAILED TO TELL ME, I ALMOST HAD MY HUSBAND ARRESTED!!) THE CHECK WAS FROM A TRANSMISSION SHOP BUT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. NOT KNOWING ALL OF TH DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION, I FILED A FRAUD CLAIM BUT WAS DENIED AND HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHARGES. THEY RESRICTED MY ACCOUNT TO PREVENT MY DIRECT DEPOSIT OF OVER 2000, AND THEY REFUSE TO UNRESTRICT THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE 290.00 OWED, AND THEY SUSPECT FRAUD. 1800.00 OF MY MONEY IS JUST SITTING IN CHASES POSSESSION WHILE MY LIGHT HAVE BEEN SHUT OFF, NO FOOD, AND I OWE AT LEAST 150.00 IN LATE FEES. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO, AND PROMISED CALLBACKS THAT NEVER HAPPENED. WHAT CAN I DO? NO ONE WILL ASSIST.

1. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . Please re-post using upper and lower case. All caps is the equivalent of screaming at us, and it's hard to read.