Can charges be filed for a DUI without blood work results ?

Allentown, PA |

I received documents in regards to my preliminary hearing but none of the details of my blood test are recorded or mentioned. Is this normal? And how can I get I get my results so I can take the steps necessary to fight my case.

1. They do not need to provide that to you before the preliminary hearing. In fact, they do not need to show blood tests or results of a breathalyzer to convict of a DUI. The statute is writtent o include those that are visibly too intoxicated to drive based upon the officer's testimony. This is rare, but it does occur. Contact an attorney experienced in DUIs.

Michael L. Doyle
    (215) 900-5565

2. Many times with blood cases you will not see the results until the day of your preliminary hearing. I always think it's a smart idea to have your attorney try an get these results prior to any hearing so you know what your walking into. You are going to want to contact an experienced DUI attorney on this issue. It is certainly not advisable to go into a preliminary hearing without an attorney.

3. You are going to want to contact an experienced DUI attorney on this issue.

Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be considered complete answers to each question. My posts do not constitute an attorney/client relationship.

DUI topics