Can centrophenoxine (lucidril) be imported legally into Canada?

New York, NY |

I'd like to know if centrophenoxine (lucidril) can be imported legally into Canada. It's an ester of DMAE and pCPA. I'm concerned that since DMAE cannot be sold or shipped as a supplement that this will also apply to centrophenoxine.

I don't know if a New York lawyer will know this. I suggest you consult with a Canadian lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Business topics