Can case be reopened after 10 months

Asked 9 months ago - Fairfax, VA

It has been found that testimonies given in the court are contradicting the US Labor laws & IRS tax details.
My ex testified under oath that he was unpaid for 1 year but labor laws don't allow non immigrants on H1B visa to be unpaid (it results in loss of status) and tax transcripts show that during that period my ex was paid by the employer. The case was decided 10 months back and my ex was exempted from child support. In line with new evidences can the case be re-opened now and how can i represent and to whom. Also can i pursue perjury in this case.

1. Robb Adam Longman

Pro

4

1

Answered . One general fact is that a case can be reopened for child support at any time there is a change of circumstances.

2. Thomas Marlan Petersen

Pro

3

1

Answered . Perjury prosecution is up to the State to pursue, but you can certainly bring it to their attention.

3. Stephen F Wallace

3

Answered . There are inconsistencies in your fact pattern here. You need an attorney. Check out the AVVO find a lawyer tab.