Can auto insurance company find me a job when already on disability from car accident

Asked over 2 years ago - Harrisburg, PA

I have already been out of work for 20mts

Pro

9

Answered . You would probably need to find a job on your own. There are websites which you can go on like monster or careerbuilder, etc.

Lassen Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers Philadelphia. www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com Phone 215-510-6755.
  2. Chad Guevara Boonswang

6

Answered . You would probably need to do your own search online or get a headhunter. All the best!

Boonswang Law Firm 1-877-258-3083
  3. John K Lassen

5

Answered . Try monster or careerbuilder or hotjobs websites online.

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630
  4. Brian S Wayson

2

Answered . Really Gentleman, we can do better than that.

If one is disabled one can work with one's State Vocational Rehabilitation Services agency - this is a federally funded program that assists individuals with disabilities receive the training, education and support necessary to re-enter the workforce. For Pennsylvania, go here:

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?...

If one is disabled and cannot work then one should apply for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income disability benefits via www.ssa.gov

In my opinion you should get an attorney as early in the process as possible as there is no fee unless you are awarded benefits (contingency) and the fees are set by Social Security law and would be the same regardless if you hire the attorney the week before your hearing or the day you applied originally.

Contact NOSSCR to find a Social Security attorney in your area, look for one offering a free no-obligation initial consultation (most do) then meet with one or more and sign up with one you are comfortable with.

NOSSCR Lawyer Referral Service - For help in finding attorney representation, contact its lawyer referral service during Eastern business hours:

800-431-2804 http://www.nosscr.org/referral.html

5. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

2

Answered . That is not a function of an insurance company dealing with a car accident claim. I suggest you discuss your unemployment situation with your attorney.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.