Can asylee one come back to home country after getting us citizen ship ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

is that ok some one with back ground of asylum back to home country and return to us with out any problem when is us citizen ?

1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . Once you become a US citizen you are no longer an asylee. people do it all the time, I just would not do it the day after the oath ceremony.

2. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . I would not recommend it.

3. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

3

Answered . As a U.S. Citizen, you can travel to any country with the full faith and credit of the U. S. The challenge with returning to your home country may have more to do with the nature of your original departure and the potential risk to your well being. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.