Can asylee one come back to home country after getting us citizen ship ?

Dallas, TX |

is that ok some one with back ground of asylum back to home country and return to us with out any problem when is us citizen ?

Once you become a US citizen you are no longer an asylee. people do it all the time, I just would not do it the day after the oath ceremony.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

I would not recommend it.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

As a U.S. Citizen, you can travel to any country with the full faith and credit of the U. S. The challenge with returning to your home country may have more to do with the nature of your original departure and the potential risk to your well being. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.