Can anyone tell me if this file # 20121859 is related to State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction

Albuquerque, NM |

Territorial and of jurisdiction laws

Unless you provide details of the matter, it is not possible, except as a psychic, to tell you what you want to know. Avvo does not provide access to file 20121859.

This answer is not a substitute for consulting with and retaining the services of an attorney for your legal needs. By providing this answer, I am not entering into an attorney client relationship with you.

We have a writ of certiorari filed and in affect with one of the constitutional rights being lack of jurisdiction that was filed in 2012 could it be a posibility that this file # could be related to this case being that 2012 is the first part of the file # and the last part of the file # is 1859 which when i looked up # 1859 it comes up as State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction? The writ was filed in NM and the reason for the lack of jurisdiction is because on the criminal report it states that this was of said to of happened in the state of NY, and just recently my sister in law was served a subpoena to go to court with this file # on it.

The writ of certiorari was filed in the New Mexico Supreme court and the parties are Roche verses Janecka, and the court hearing for the subpeona is being held in the state of New York.

I agree with the previous poster. I'm not sure what that file is, or where to find it.

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.

James M Henderson Sr.

James M Henderson Sr.

Perhaps if you could identify the court in which the petition for the writ of certiorari was filed, and one or more of the parties?

the writ of certiorari was filed in the New Mexico Supreme court and the parties are roche verses janecka

oh and the court hearing for the subpeona is being held in the state of New York.

No way to answer your question. That number could be anything...,,

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

We have a writ of certiorari filed and in affect with one of the constitutional rights being lack of jurisdiction that was filed in 2012 could it be a posibility that this file # could be related to this case being that 2012 is the first part of the file # and the last part of the file # is 1859 which when i looked up # 1859 it comes up as State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction? The writ was filed in NM and the reason for the lack of jurisdiction is because on the criminal report it states that this was of said to of happened in the state of NY, and just recentliy my sisster in law was served a subpoena to go to court with this file # on it.

You need to provide facts, not a file number, since we have no way of knowing about a file.

Nothing in this answer should be construed as legal advise and does not establish an attorney-client relationship without a signed legal services agreement

We have a writ of certiorari filed and in affect with one of the constitutional rights being lack of jurisdiction that was filed in 2012 could it be a posibility that this file # could be related to this case being that 2012 is the first part of the file # and the last part of the file # is 1859 which when i looked up # 1859 it comes up as State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction? The writ was filed in NM and the reason for the lack of jurisdiction is because on the criminal complaint it states that this was of said to of happened in the state of NY, and just recently my sister in law was served a subpoena to go to court with this file # on it. the partis inames in the original writ of certiorari which was filed in New Mexico are roche verses janeka and the court that the subpeona is being held in the state of New York.

Stanley N Zahorsky

Stanley N Zahorsky

I went to the federal court websites in New York and New Mexico and did not find a case with that number and the names that you provided. I also looked at the state cases and did not find the number. Sorry.

Thank you very much for your time have a blassed day!

State, local, and municipal law topics