Can anyone tell me if this file # 20121859 is related to State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction

Albuquerque, NM |

Territorial and of jurisdiction laws

1. Unless you provide details of the matter, it is not possible, except as a psychic, to tell you what you want to know. Avvo does not provide access to file 20121859.

This answer is not a substitute for consulting with and retaining the services of an attorney for your legal needs. By providing this answer, I am not entering into an attorney client relationship with you.

2. I agree with the previous poster. I'm not sure what that file is, or where to find it.

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.

3. No way to answer your question. That number could be anything...,,

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

4. You need to provide facts, not a file number, since we have no way of knowing about a file.

Nothing in this answer should be construed as legal advise and does not establish an attorney-client relationship without a signed legal services agreement

State, local, and municipal law topics