Can anyone tell me if this file # 20121859 is related to State Interference with Federal Jurisdiction

Asked over 1 year ago - Albuquerque, NM

Territorial and of jurisdiction laws

1. James M Henderson Sr.

2

Answered . Unless you provide details of the matter, it is not possible, except as a psychic, to tell you what you want to know. Avvo does not provide access to file 20121859.

2. Mickey David Larson

1

Answered . I agree with the previous poster. I'm not sure what that file is, or where to find it.

3. Stanley N Zahorsky

1

Answered . You need to provide facts, not a file number, since we have no way of knowing about a file.

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . No way to answer your question. That number could be anything...,,