Skip to main content

Can anyone tell me how to look up a case in its entirity?

Gulfport, MS |

The case I would like to look up is Blakely v Washington, 159 L. Ed. 2d, 403, 124 S. Ct. 2531 (2004) is the actual case I am looking for. But when I put in the above information I get cases associated or ruled on the Blakely v Washington case but not the actual case. If any one can tell me how to get the actual case I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    Below is the link to this case with Google Scholar. You should be able to cut and paste it into your browers and pull it up. However, please be aware, this case has substantial negative history on a number of different issues, but it has not be overrulled.,43

  2. Go to Google. Go to the drop down tab "more" on the upper left hand of the screen. Choose "scholar." Choose "Legal opinions and journals."

    Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided as general information, which may not be appropriate for the specific facts of your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship has been established based on this limited communication. You are advised to consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction before taking any action or inaction that may affect your legal rights.

  3. Go to your local law library and look the case up

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.