Can anyone tell me how to look up a case in its entirity?

Asked over 3 years ago - Gulfport, MS

The case I would like to look up is Blakely v Washington, 159 L. Ed. 2d, 403, 124 S. Ct. 2531 (2004) is the actual case I am looking for. But when I put in the above information I get cases associated or ruled on the Blakely v Washington case but not the actual case. If any one can tell me how to get the actual case I would appreciate it. Thanks.

1. Kevin Thomas Stewart

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Below is the link to this case with Google Scholar. You should be able to cut and paste it into your browers and pull it up. However, please be aware, this case has substantial negative history on a number of different issues, but it has not be overrulled.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=161...

2. Christine Marie Heckler

Answered . Go to Google. Go to the drop down tab "more" on the upper left hand of the screen. Choose "scholar." Choose "Legal opinions and journals."

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Go to your local law library and look the case up