Can anyone refer me to online minority group associations that can advise me on workplace firing practices of minorities?

Asked over 1 year ago - Waltham, MA

A Middle School grader accused me of physically attacking him on 2010; as a result the school system I worked for fired me. The district's teacher union appealed the case since the union doesn't believe the child's testimony. My lawyer thinks that someone in the hierarchy is so powerful that the school system's decision to fire me might be in violation of minority laws. Are there any online lawyers that could refer me to minority group associations that can advise me on the matter?

1. Erik Hammarlund

Answered . The basic rule is simple:

Employers can fire people who are minorities.
    Employers cannot fire people BECAUSE they are minorities.

If you already have an attorney, then you should talk to that attorney for advice. Otherwise I suggest you find an attorney who specializes in employment law.