Can Anyone Recommend An Experience Probate Attorney In California?

Orange, CA |

Well, a few attorneys on this site were kind enough to read my narrative about problems with my probate attorney and subsequent posting stating that he quit. I am now seeking recommendations for an experienced probate attorney. The house in probate is located in Brea, CA. The probate is filed in Orange County, CA. Unless I uncover unknown assets the estate is currently valued at $450,000-$500,000 (best guest). I reside in Las Vegas, NV. The home is presently in escrow and I am up against tight deadlines.

1. Theodore Hankin - he's on Avvo. Also, Dave Pawlowski (858) 454-0024

The general advice above does not constitute an attorney-client relationship: you haven't hired me or my firm or given me confidential information by posting on this public forum, and my answer on this public forum does not constitute attorney-client advice. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to comply with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. While I am licensed to practice in New York and California, I do not actively practice in New York. Regardless, nothing said should be deemed an opinion of law of any state. All readers need to do their own research or pay an attorney for a legal opinion if one is necessary or desired.

2. Feel free to give me a call--I'm close to Brea in Chino Hills and practice in the Orange County courts. I can also recommend some Orange County attorneys as well, if you'd like.

This answer is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date, and is of a general nature rather than specific legal advice. This answer is not intended to be a source of advertising, solicitation or legal advice.

3. Sounds like you have some good recommendations. So you don't run into similar trouble down the road, look these attorneys up and make sure you feel comfortable with them. Especially since you are out of state, it is important that you have someone you can trust. If you provide me with the case number in Orange County I might be able to direct you further as well.

4. Brea is in Orange County. You want an Orange County estate planning lawyer. Its not a large enough estate to attract someone from a great distance. Moreover, Orange County has some unique local rules which require someone who is familiar with the processes and clerical staff.

This is legal information only and not meant to provide legal advice. Many issues that seem straightforward at first are often complicated by facts not revealed in a hypothetical posed by a member of the public. You should always consult directly with your attorney in order to ensure the issue is thoroughly discussed and that the proper course of action is taken.

5. You are asking a question of people on this connection who are probably all good attorney's who can practice and take care of your situation. My office can handle your situation and can make the necessary appearances for you in Orange County, which isn't that far away from me. Please call me at 626-963-2474.

6. I can help you with the probate and recomend realators and or any other services that you may need to close the probate. Feel free to contact me through my website or by phone for a consultation or a referal to other local probate attorneys. www.attorneysamwalker.com 714-943-2336.

Wills and estates topics