Can Anyone Recommend An Experience Probate Attorney In California?

Asked about 1 year ago - Orange, CA

Well, a few attorneys on this site were kind enough to read my narrative about problems with my probate attorney and subsequent posting stating that he quit. I am now seeking recommendations for an experienced probate attorney. The house in probate is located in Brea, CA. The probate is filed in Orange County, CA. Unless I uncover unknown assets the estate is currently valued at $450,000-$500,000 (best guest). I reside in Las Vegas, NV. The home is presently in escrow and I am up against tight deadlines.

1. Christine James

Pro

4

1

Answered . Sounds like you have some good recommendations. So you don't run into similar trouble down the road, look these attorneys up and make sure you feel comfortable with them. Especially since you are out of state, it is important that you have someone you can trust. If you provide me with the case number in Orange County I might be able to direct you further as well.

2. Charles Adam Shultz

2

Answered . Theodore Hankin - he's on Avvo. Also, Dave Pawlowski (858) 454-0024

3. Christopher B. Johnson

Pro

2

Answered . Feel free to give me a call--I'm close to Brea in Chino Hills and practice in the Orange County courts. I can also recommend some Orange County attorneys as well, if you'd like.

4. Peter S. Myers

Pro

2

Answered . Brea is in Orange County. You want an Orange County estate planning lawyer. Its not a large enough estate to attract someone from a great distance. Moreover, Orange County has some unique local rules which require someone who is familiar with the processes and clerical staff.

5. Gregory Paul Benton

1

Answered . You are asking a question of people on this connection who are probably all good attorney's who can practice and take care of your situation. My office can handle your situation and can make the necessary appearances for you in Orange County, which isn't that far away from me. Please call me at 626-963-2474.

6. Samuel R Walker

Pro

1

Answered . I can help you with the probate and recomend realators and or any other services that you may need to close the probate. Feel free to contact me through my website or by phone for a consultation or a referal to other local probate attorneys. www.attorneysamwalker.com 714-943-2336.