Can anyone help me answering one question in Section 10 of N-400?

Asked over 1 year ago - Albany, NY

I had a case in family court last year and because of that I am not sure how to answer a specific question in section 10 of N-400, can someone help me with that? I can have you talk to my attorney who represented me at family court. Please advise! Thanks

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . It seems you are seeking personal consultation and not an answer to your post. To get it, please select the attorney first and contact them directly.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

5

Answered . I agree with Atty Segal. Contact an attorney directly and have them speak with your family law attorney.

3. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

Answered . It depends on the exact petitions that were filed against you, if any. Bring the documents from the family court to an Immigration attorney.