Skip to main content

Can anyone help me answering one question in Section 10 of N-400?

Albany, NY |

I had a case in family court last year and because of that I am not sure how to answer a specific question in section 10 of N-400, can someone help me with that? I can have you talk to my attorney who represented me at family court. Please advise! Thanks

Attorney Answers 3


It seems you are seeking personal consultation and not an answer to your post. To get it, please select the attorney first and contact them directly.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree


I agree with Atty Segal. Contact an attorney directly and have them speak with your family law attorney.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


It depends on the exact petitions that were filed against you, if any. Bring the documents from the family court to an Immigration attorney.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics