Can anyone give me an idea of eviction (home in Polk County) from Kentucky? Process? Cost? I don't expect an exact, just appr?

Asked about 1 year ago - Lakeland, FL

just wondering if I lived in Kentucky and wanted to evict someone in Polk County, FL......what the process would be? And a figure so to speak of possible costs. thanks

1. Tonald Edmund Spinks

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Polk County Clerk of Court has a good website for this information. Eviction forms are posted at – http://www.polkcountyclerk.net/subpage.aspx?id=536 and also you can see a listing of court fees (in the lower left side of the site). A word of caution in Florida evictions, landlord’s duty to provide notice to the tenant is strictly interpreted, you should consult with a local real estate attorney regarding this matter.

2. Natalie F Guerra-Valdes

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Contact local landlord/tenant attorneys regarding the eviction process. You may want to retain an attorney to assist you in order to make sure the statutes are properly followed. Every attorney has a different rate.