Can anyone give me a referral for an outstanding attorney in employment,discrimination, labor, ADA, and unions in bay area,ca

San Jose, CA |

in the mental health department over 100 "dependent" contractors have been employed year after year without any of the benefits of employees. These workers are clients of mental health services or family of those receiving services. The employee relationnship looks like that of a regular coded staff except without any benefits or protections, in fact these creatively misclassifoed employees are generally employedd at a level of at least 100 percent plus BELOW the rate of coded staff doing the same or similiar work. They are not allowed to apply for open positions on the transfer line depite wrking there for years because those positions are for County employees. they have to pay into calpers which is for county staff but are not given any other benefits,sick time,vacation,etc.

The California Employment Lawyers Association maintains a comprehensive directory of employee-side lawyers throughout the state. You can visit CELA's website at www.cela.org, click on the "Member Search" link and find employment attorneys in the area.

No Attorney-Client Relationship. This post has been prepared by Daniel Velton of Velton Zegelman PC for general informational purposes only. The information provided herein does not constitute advertising, a solicitation or legal advice. Neither the availability, transmission, receipt nor use of any information included herein is intended to create, or constitutes formation of, an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege. You should not rely upon this post for any purpose without seeking legal advice from licensed attorneys in your state.

I can give you an outstanding reference who I believe without question does a five star performance and aggressively takes cases to resolution. Her name is Pam Teren and her referral information is as follows:

Pam Teren, P.C.
225 Avenue I, Suite 203
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Office: (310) 543-2300
Fax: (310) 543-2303
pam@terenlawgroup.com
www.terenlawgroup.com

I referred a most difficult case last year to her. She executed and settled the case above and beyond the call of duty and realized an outstanding summarily resolution of the case. Don’t hesitate to contact her.

This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.

I agree with Mr. Velton. CELA is a noteworthy organization. You will find the right attorney there.

LAW OFFICE OF ARIE EBRAHIMIAN
8889 WEST OLYMPIC BOULEVARD, SUITE 200
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90211
(888) 980-2743
(888) 980-ARIE
ARIE@DREAMACTLAWYER.US

DISCLAIMER - NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: The information provided in this email is intended for informational purposes only. This email does not necessarily reflect current legal or factual developments and is general in nature. Nothing set forth in this email should be construed as providing legal advice regarding an individual situation. Furthermore, the information provided in this email is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Attorney Arie Ebrahimian makes no warranty, express or implied, about the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the information set forth in this email. The information provided in this email should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of legal services with Attorney Arie Ebrahimian or establish an attorney-client relationship absent a written agreement for legal services. Thank you.