Can any one suggest the best attorney for criminal defense who has experience in handling Indecent Exposure cases in NH.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Manchester, NH

My friend is charged with a class A misdemeanor for indecent exposure and lewdness. I want some one who can help him so that he can continue with his life peacefully. My friend is a non-immigrant and have no criminal record other than this, How bad will be the consequences of this case? We are confused in choosing an attorney!

Attorney answers (1)

  1. James Regan


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . If you cannot find a local attorney on Avvo, a good place to look is the website for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Hire the attorney you feel comfortable with and you can afford. There is no confidentiality online. Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable.

    NACDL Local affiliates: (

    NACDL local members: (

    Answers for educational purposes only. | | |

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,680 answers this week

3,165 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,680 answers this week

3,165 attorneys answering