Can any attorney on here handle medical negligence

Albany, GA |

I have a psychiatrist that prescribed me medications and he didn't warn me of the side effects i gained a lot of weight i went from 164 to 220 and he also prescribed me medication that makes me frequently urinate i had to have surgery to see if it can be fixed it didn't help when i contact an medical malpractice attorney the law firm says they can't handle it. this is medical negligence but when i search for a medical negligence attorney it shows medical malpractice

1. If the firm won't take this on, keep trying medical malpractice firms. Since it's not a case most firms would want, best bet is to offer to pay the upfront costs, so the firm isn't out-of-pocket. Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to search for medical malpractice lawyers in your state.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. Look for a medical malpractice attorney.