Can an old felony from 40 years back for breaking & entering be expunged in kentucky

Henderson, KY |

this conviction happened when I was 17

1. There are no KY statutes that allow the expungement of a felony conviction. We have 2 statutes: KRS 431.076 and 431.078. You can check wit a criminal defense attorney in your area to set if he/she has any suggestions on how to revisit the conviction and judgment. Difficult to to, especially after 40 years but because the crime occurred when you were a juvenile, it is worth reviewing. I suspect you were convicted as a adult. www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..