Skip to main content

Can an employer withhold final paycheck if employee owes the company money due to employee misconduct on the job?

Phoenix, AZ |

Employee was terminated for the misconduct. Under ars 23-352 section 3, would the employer have a strong argument with dol wage and hour?

Attorney Answers 1


If the company's claim is related to work and is in good faith, then yes, they can deduct.

Mark as helpful

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics