Can an atty be held in contempt if they submit blatantly altered docs to the judge under order?

Trenton, NJ |

The judge ordered the D to submit the whole file for determination as to which docs can be turned over to me. Since the opposing counsel likes to bury me in discovery she put two copies of a certain doc into the file. She claimed that the 2nd was just a copy of the 1st. But, when my 8 year old looked at them she saw that the letters on one document did not line up in the same place as the letters on the other docs. When I looked at it under a mag glass I could see that one doc had the lines over top of the letters and the second doc had the lines blended into the lttrs. Since this is a fraud case and the basis of the case is a forged FRO and its required docs then a reasonable person would question the fact that two docs that are supposed to be the same are quite dif.

1. I would as your attorney about it. Most lawyers aren't going to look at a document under a magnifying glass though, no.

For a free consultation related to medical malpractice, personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability or nursing home abuse, please contact Lowenthal & Abrams, PC at 1-800-876-5299. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, but members of my firm are licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance. I am licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.

2. Request your attorney to take a look at the two documents. If it is a final restraining order, the Court should have this on file. Compare that document to the documents that you have.

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing from this comment should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information does not create and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship or a prospective attorney relationship.