Can an American citizen legally experience tyranny and oppression?

Asked 10 months ago - Beverly Hills, FL

Having been the gambit of the apparently corrupt Justice system in this County, both Circuit and County, it's my opinion, a pendent complaint to the U.N. should be submitted. Our Nations military are dying every day on foreign soil to combat what has been experienced in Florida, under our flag. It has been stated my case was too involved. Is it really? I have no resources to hire an attorney. I was charged, arrested and convicted, by way of attorney misrepresentation and Judicial intimidation, for a non-existent crime, generated by law enforcement. ACLU is a joke, in my opinion, they only take on colorful, high profile cases. An attorney expressed lack of knowledge of human rights. Perhaps the U.N. can better explain. 800 characters is not enough.

1. Aseal F Morghem

Pro

6

1

Answered . Try to put your civil rights in a question so that one us can better answer your civil rights issue. Place the question more specific with your supporting facts rather than your views might help you get an answer.

2. Andrew Lawrence Weitz

Pro

4

Answered . To directly answer your rambling question, yes, it is very possible. Travel to North Korea, China, Iran or even Venezuela and you will see what true oppression looks like. Florida attorneys may be irritating to you but they are not oppressive.

3. Michael Charles Doland

4

Answered . Interesting political discussion but not a legal question.

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

Answered . Eight hundred characters is plenty if you stick to who, what, when, where, why, and how with a legal question thrown in. You included almost nothing pertinent to what an attorney would want to see in order to figure out your best way-ahead.

FWIW. Your lawyer misrepresented you; the judge intimidated you; the police made up a crime; the county is corrupt; the courts are corrupt; the ACLU rejected you; you can't pay for legal services. I suspect you will find the UN falls waaay short of your expectations as well. Probably not worth your effort.