Can a text message be proof in court if you texted something you didnt mean,, can the person recieving the message frame you?

Eugene, OR |

I texted my ex ; your a f*gg*t! Hope your gf likes the key marks on her car , next time pay up b*tch ; I was upset and texted something I did not mean thought it was a harmless text, then a police showed up at my door saying that I keyed my exs gfs car.. the police didnt believe me wrote me a sitation and a court date ,,, I am 6 months pregnant have two children ,, I dont want too be charged with a crime I did not commit ...my bf is my witness he is with me all of that day is that enough proof??

1. Yes, it can be used as evidence but it's not a 100% proof that you did whatever the message says. You and you bf can take a stand and testify under the penalty of perjury and hopefully the judge believes you.

<a href="http://thecorporateattorneys.com/">San Diego business lawyer Sergei Tokmakov</a>.

2. A text message, just like anything you write, can potentially be used as evidence against you. I think a jury is likely to believe your own words, and probably would think that your boyfriend was just lying to protect you.