Can a Smart cam speed camera system photo be the grounds for a ticket if it violates its own technology data ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chandler, AZ

The statement of technology for the SMART CAM speed camera system says that it triggers during the red or green light signal phase . However , both the video and the still shots both show that my vehicle was not even at the violation line until a full second after the light turned yellow . As a matter of fact , my vehicle was not even in the camera picture until a full second after the light turned yellow , so according to their own instructions , my car should have not even triggered the cameras in the yellow phase .

1. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . So fight the ticket and go in and explain this info to the court.

2. Zev Goldstein

Pro

1

1

Answered . Sounds go to me, sounds broken.