Skip to main content

Can a single mother get full custody of a child in the state of Nebraska?

New York, NY |

My daughter is a single parent. She wants nothing to do with the dad and the dad shows absolutly no interest in the baby. He never even offered to help support this child or even showed up with gifts. He never calls but will text my daughter mean and hateful things. We have been told that there is just no way around him having visitations. Can we stop visitations and get him out of her hair by giving her full custodial custody of her child?

+ Read More

Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer