Can a single member LLC merge with a corporation in the state of texas?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Thanks

1. Dana Howard Shultz

3

Answered . You are likely to get more, and better, answers if you re-post under TX because most CA lawyers are not familiar with TX law.

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  2. John P Corrigan

1

Best Answer

Answered . Many states allow for mergers or conversions of LLC's -- Texas being one of them. See the link below to Texas website with Q&A on such transactions to assist you: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/mergersfaqs.shtml

3. Chandra Melissa Lewnau

1

Answered . Yes, it can. There is a Secretary of State form that you can fill out online. But I recommend you consult an attorney and a tax professional before you simply do it yourself.