Can a school be held accountable for being Negligent or Not properly supervising?

Asked over 2 years ago - Houston, TX

I was called to my son school after he had broke out 5 of his permenant teeth and it cost about $2k to get it fixed! No adult could give me a first hand account of what happened to my my son. I had to to have him tell me and there were two people- teacher & TA in the class. to make matters worse he goes to a small charter school- U Of H. NOW...his fake teeth that I paid for are knocked out again! I was not notified until I picked him up at the end of the day, he broke it in the morning. I was told the TA-which I dont think has any credentials was by herself - she told me that she thought my son was find after he told her what happened! This is not the first time. More incidents and no explanations!

1. Harold Benjamin Gold

1

Answered . The answer to your question is no. All you can do is file a grievance as set forth in the Board of Trustees policies.