Skip to main content

Can a registered sex offender travel to jamica and mexico?

Millsap, TX |

He is not on parole or probation. His dective officer has him check in once a year and to verify he still looks the same. We are planning a trip to jamica or mexico and was wondering if he able to travel to these countries.

Attorney Answers 1


Felons are not routinely allowed into other countries. You must check with the consulate for the country you wish to enter.

Answers presented on this website are intended only for informational purposes and any use of the contained material is at the users own risk. Answers are intended exclusively as a public resource for general information, and this information is intended, but is not promised or guaranteed to be, correct, up-to-date, or complete. This material is not intended to constitute legal advice, as an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with the law offices of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, or the provision of legal services, and receipt of this information does not constitute such an agreement. If legal or other specific expert advice is required, then the services of a competent professional should be sought.O

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics